Welcome

I was compelled to spread the paint for the first time in the summer of 2012. To inspire a woman to laugh - relax and to bring forth the foods for healing. The unique mandalas and paintings have been prophetic - healing and helped people to make a breakthrough. Art and its colors can unlock the potential of people and children. Mandalas for different people nations and cultures - helping you to liberate the love within you. If you would like a unique painting just for you - if you require divine guidance - or feel drawn to any of the artworks. I am happy to discuss it with you. The banner has been raised for the nations in immeasurable love.

Monday 20 October 2014

Mashiach Mandala Artist Banner

I am looking at the synchronicity of this now. In July, I was given a crimson red bar divinely, that looks just like the banner of this blog, I then spread the paint of what I saw.



This song was posted with the blog post on the divine flyer - divine pilot.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgnseqIDU80

In the last couple of weeks I was shown a vision of a person watching this artist spreading the paint in the sunshine in the garden.

Hence this template felt appropriate for the blog to share some of the mandala art, healing and other paintings. I like to add music to my artistic posts as well, so I hope that you enjoy the music that accompanies the original artwork.



Its no coincidence that this template with nature as the banner that it does. All is in divine order and instruction. As the LORD said, 'Mandala artist, Mandala artist'. 

May we shout for joy over your victory and lift up our banners in the name of our God. May the Lord grant all your requests. Psalm 20:5. All you people of the world, you who live on the earth, when a banner is raised on the mountains, you will see it, and when a trumpet sounds, you will hear it. Isaiah 18:3

This is what the Sovereign Lord says: “See, I will beckon to the nations, I will lift up my banner to the peoples; they will bring your sons in their arms and carry your daughters on their hips. Isaiah 49:22

Raise a banner for the nations. Isaiah 62:10 


No comments:

Post a Comment