Welcome

I was compelled to spread the paint for the first time in the summer of 2012. To inspire a woman to laugh - relax and to bring forth the foods for healing. The unique mandalas and paintings have been prophetic - healing and helped people to make a breakthrough. Art and its colors can unlock the potential of people and children. Mandalas for different people nations and cultures - helping you to liberate the love within you. If you would like a unique painting just for you - if you require divine guidance - or feel drawn to any of the artworks. I am happy to discuss it with you. The banner has been raised for the nations in immeasurable love.

Monday 20 October 2014

Go Fund Me - Mandala Artist


I just typed this for 'gofundme', then you get to the final stage and the website has difficulty accepting information that is English. LOL! American owned websites. A similar situation happened with kickstarter in 2013. The only difference is they wouldn't accept any project that mentioned the words 'healing',  'self-development' or 'spiritual'.  However, they do have 'tarot', and 'mandala' projects on their website. LOL! 

In Hebrew tara is the doorkeeper, and I certainly have the keys for unlocking doors. The doorkeeper and keys go together, so go fund the Mashiach Mandala Artist. 
KUM, 2007
THE STORY OF HOW THE SPREADING OF PAINT CAME TO BE
In the summer of 2012 a lady with a serious illness was brought to me for healing. She was in serious pain with an intestinal disease.  I began to spread the paint for her, with the pure intention of making her laugh at my childlike painting, to help her to relax. 
The paintings were of different fruits that I was asking her to include in her new diet, that I was developing for her. The fruits included coconut, avocado, banana and lemon.
After that I began to spread the paint again, mandala, healing paintings and prophetic art. My lounge was full of color and it was gloryful. Since that time, I have been spreading the paint for people in America, Canada, Holland, Japan, and the UK. The paint was spread for the children in Nigeria and also in Nepal. 
NIGERIA CHILDREN

The paintings have been given freely since 2012. However, after two years, it is time that I paid some bills that have been mounting. I also have to get mobile again. To do that, I require a car.

I haven't had a holiday in the sunshine for eight years, and I've also had to work with some age related health issues myself. Plus there have been numerous bereavements to recover from.

Due to divine instruction, now is the time for me to move forward with the mandala paintings, and the spiritual sustenance that they give to those that are blessed to receive them.
However, I require sponsorship to be able to continue to give the paintings freely. 
GREEN CROSS




If you feel the artistic giving is worthy of your sponsorship, please donate as much as you can. If you would like a painting for yourself, or your children or family that is also possible.  They are A4 in size, acrylic on white card. Easy to scan, and easy to send in a hard backed envelope.

I am currently working on a painting for a new born baby, and his soul journey. Again, another gift. That painting is A3, acrylic on cork.
Jesus said that the worthy would give to the worthy, and that is why I am compelled  to ask for sponsorship help his way.

I hope that you understand, and thank you for reading my story, of how the spreading of paint came to be in my reality.

The paintings are always a surprise to me, and those that receive them. I feel truly blessed. Some of the original artwork is abstract, each original is unique. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgA-y1y2Lmc
May the will of God be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment