Welcome

I was compelled to spread the paint for the first time in the summer of 2012. To inspire a woman to laugh - relax and to bring forth the foods for healing. The unique mandalas and paintings have been prophetic - healing and helped people to make a breakthrough. Art and its colors can unlock the potential of people and children. Mandalas for different people nations and cultures - helping you to liberate the love within you. If you would like a unique painting just for you - if you require divine guidance - or feel drawn to any of the artworks. I am happy to discuss it with you. The banner has been raised for the nations in immeasurable love.

Thursday 23 October 2014

Mashiach Food Mandalas


Roberto

Scan gifted to an Aspergers man. 
He has put it as a logo on his letterhead.
He will be receiving the original A4 artwork in the post.


Are you charitable, are you a pay pal

Would you like to fund ELIAKIM JOSEPH SOPHIA

Mashiach Mandala Artist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9BA6fFGMjI


Cantina

Scan gifted 


The tube won't let me upload this music video.

I wonder why! 

We are bringing peace to you.


Art Fruit


ABSTRACT ART

Righteous Fruit



I will update this post as I select more of the scans in the archives.

I literally have 100's of paintings 

This clairvoyant healer first began to spread the paint in the summer of 2012.

I also dedicate some of my time to foods for healing different ailments.

Some history.



No comments:

Post a Comment